Historical estate hotel welcomes Dublin guests
Housed in a mid-1700s estate that is now an Irish National Monument, the Radisson Blu St Helen's Hotel, Dublin welcomes guests to relax amidst striking décor and historical architecture. All 176 rooms and suites feature upscale amenities, including Free high-speed, wireless Internet and coffee and tea provisions. Most rooms feature expansive views of the estate garden or of sparkling Dublin Bay. Select from the award-winning menu at talavera, where impeccable service highlights the dining experience. Schedule a beauty treatment or a massage at the on-site salon. Modern, flexible event space provides the perfect venue for meetings, conferences and social gatherings, including weddings for as many as 300 guests.
- Near University College Dublin, this hotel is only five kilometres from the city centre and 16 kilometres from the Dublin International Airport via the Port Tunnel.
- Elegant interiors highlight each of the 151 rooms and suites; thoughtful amenities include Free high-speed, wireless Internet. Crisp Egyptian cotton sheets, oversize pillows and duck down duvets ensure a restful night's sleep.
- The hotel’s award-winning restaurant talavera invites guests to experience authentic Italian cuisine; the Orangerie Bar & Ballroom provides the perfect spot to enjoy a light meal or refreshing drink with a garden view.
- Schedule a beauty treatment or a relaxing massage at the Pure Radiant Beauty Salon.
- Maintain your exercise regimen at the on-site fitness suite, which features both weight-training and cardiovascular equipment.
- Take advantage of free on-site free parking for up to 220 cars.
- Eleven modern meeting rooms comprise the hotel's stylish and spacious event space.