Estate-style hotel houses Dublin guests in historic opulence
Now an Irish National Monument, a mid-1700s period estate houses the Radisson Blu St. Helen’s Hotel, Dublin. With much of the house’s décor and architectural features still intact, guests enjoy accommodation in a historically relevant and beautiful location. The 151 rooms and suites offer thoughtful amenities, like Free high-speed, wireless Internet and coffee and tea provisions, and most rooms feature expansive garden and Dublin Bay views. Savour award-winning cuisine at talavera, and then head to the on-site beauty salon for an array of treatment and massage options. The meeting facilities at this scenic Dublin hotel can host a variety of events for up to 300 people.
- Hotel guests appreciate proximity to University College Dublin, while the city centre is only five kilometres away; in addition, Dublin International Airport is 16 kilometres from the hotel, via the Port Tunnel.
- Classy furnishings adorn the 151 rooms and suites, which are perfect for both leisure and business travellers; amenities include Free high-speed, wireless Internet and beds fitted with Egyptian cotton sheets, oversized pillows and duck-down duvets.
- The hotel’s award-winning restaurant talavera serves authentic Italian cuisine, while the Orangerie Bar & Ballroom invites guests to sip afternoon tea or enjoy a light meal while overlooking the verdant garden.
- The Pure Radiant Beauty Salon at this Dublin hotel offers various beauty treatments, including massages.
- The fitness suite provides ample exercise equipment so guests can maintain fitness schedules while on holiday or travelling for business.
- On-site free parking is available for up to 220 cars.
- The meeting facilities include 11 naturally lit and well-equipped rooms, the largest of which can host 350 guests.