Delight in the historic elegance of this Dublin hotel
Dating from 1750, the estate and mansion incorporating the Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel, Dublin fulfils Sir Thomas Cooley’s vision — a “delightful and gracious” accommodation overlooking Dublin Bay. As then, magnificent formal gardens frame this Dublin hotel, and French doors from the lounge are thrown open to its beauty on sunny days. Today, plush accommodation, white-glove service and award-winning dining makes this hotel the perfect place to relax.
- With the private setting of a stately mansion, this Dublin hotel is only a short walk from University College Dublin, about five kilometres south of city centre and 16 kilometres from Dublin International Airport via the Port Tunnel.
- The 151 beautiful rooms and suites are unmatched in rich furnishings and attention to detail.
- Most areas of the hotel are accessible by wheelchair, and the hotel offers disabled-access rooms.
- Authentic Italian fare delights guests at the hotel's award-winning restaurant, talavera.
- Orangerie Bar & Ballroom Lounge serves light meals and afternoon tea.
- Guests’ relaxation is ensured with the choice of a stroll in the resplendent formal gardens, pampering at Pure Radiant Beauty Salon or a stress-releasing visit to the fitness suite.
- The hotel's spacious car park accommodates up to 220 cars.
- Sunlight illuminates 11 richly appointed meeting rooms accommodating from two to 350 guests.