Meetings & Events
Hotel provides exquisite Dublin event venues
This hotel presents exquisite Dublin event venues, including six contemporary meeting rooms, two dedicated boardrooms, one exclusive video-conferencing suite, three corporate syndicate rooms and an elegant ballroom, all professionally designed for maximum comfort. The exclusive meeting lounge area includes the Sky Suite on the hotel's seventh floor, boasting spectacular views of Dublin's city centre and the Wicklow Mountains, making it perfect for private cocktail receptions or special corporate events. Ideal for outdoor events like a barbeque, the Rooftop Terrace Garden is graced with striking landscaping features and can accommodate 200 guests. The main ballroom, Goldsmiths Hall, can be divided into three rooms and can accommodate 400 delegates.
Terms and Conditions
The hotel caters to a variety of needs, as these meeting rooms are perfectly equipped to accommodate small events, a sit-down dinner for 300 guests or a large theatre-style event for 400 delegates. The experienced chefs promise customised and exciting menus, and the trained Meetings & Events staff will ensure the success of every event.
Key features of these meeting rooms in Dublin:
- The seventh-floor Sky Suite offers panoramic views of Dublin's city centre and Wicklow Mountains.
- The Rooftop Garden Terrace is ideal for barbeques for 200 guests.
- State-of-the-art equipment is available in all of these meeting rooms in Dublin.
- The ballroom/conference room can be divided into three separate meeting rooms and a pre-function area for 400 delegates.
- The 15 meeting rooms include boardrooms and a video-conferencing suite, all with natural daylight.
- Three separate function bars are available.
Get a proposal
Meeting & Event Contact
Please call us for a proposal at
or send an e-mail to: