Meetings & Events
Hotel’s Dublin venues are ideally located and well-equipped
Host exceptional events in the hotel’s Dublin venues, including six contemporary meeting rooms, two dedicated boardrooms, one exclusive video-conferencing suite, three corporate syndicate rooms and an elegant ballroom, all professionally designed for maximum comfort. The exclusive seventh-floor Sky Suite boasts spectacular views of Dublin's city centre and the Wicklow Mountains, making it perfect for private cocktail receptions or special corporate events. Ideal for outdoor gatherings like a barbeque, the Rooftop Terrace Garden is graced with striking landscape features and can accommodate 200 guests. The main ballroom, Goldsmiths Hall, can be divided into three rooms and can accommodate 400 delegates.
Terms & Conditions
The function rooms accommodate an impressive range of events, from intimate board meetings to large banquets. Customise your menu with delicious choices prepared by experienced chefs. The on-hand Meetings & Events staff helps you plan from start to finish.
First Floor Meeting Rooms
Sky Suite Meeting Room
Goldsmiths Hall Meeting Room Option 1
Goldsmiths Hall Meeting Room Option 2
- All meeting rooms boast floor-to-ceiling windows, offer Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and include a screen, a projector, a Nespresso® coffee machine, mineral water and stationery.
- The seventh-floor Sky Suite offers panoramic views of Dublin's city centre and Wicklow Mountains.
- The Rooftop Garden Terrace is ideal for barbeques for 200 guests.
- The ballroom/conference room can be divided into three separate meeting rooms and a pre-function area for 400 delegates.
- The 15 meeting rooms include boardrooms and a video-conferencing suite, all with natural daylight.
- Three separate function bars are available.
Get a proposal
Meeting & Event Contact
Please call us for a proposal at
or send an e-mail to: