Experience Northwest Ireland’s famed beauty at this hotel in Sligo
Surrounded by the wild and beautiful countryside of Rosses Point, the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo offers a scenic Irish getaway. Business travellers will find Finisklin Business Park just minutes away, while leisure travellers can enjoy the many galleries, local pubs, and stunning natural landmarks that inspired the poet William Butler Yeats and his brother, artist Jack B. Yeats. This Sligo hotel fuses rugged countryside settings and old-world charm with dynamic design to create the perfect country retreat. With state-of-the-art spa and leisure facilities, guests can unwind in a tranquil haven set against the stunning scenery that defines Northwest Ireland.
- The hotel is just three kilometres from Sligo's town centre.
- Chic rooms and suites are equipped with high-quality amenities such as Vogue mattresses from Respa.
- The award-winning, AA Rosette Classiebawn Restaurant features the very best of local produce and serves eclectic dishes alongside spectacular views of Sligo Bay.
- The Benwisken Bar features the perfect place to relax after a long day with a drink and a light meal.
- Solas Spa & Wellness Centre is the ultimate in pampering experiences and offers seven creatively designed treatment rooms, balneotherapy, a dry flotation tank and an impressive Thermal Suite featuring a razul.
- This Sligo hotel boasts 10 conference rooms, perfect for hosting weddings, cocktail parties and meetings.