Stunning hotel welcomes Sligo guests to scenic Ireland
Placing guests in the heart of the idyllic Rosses Point countryside, the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo is just the ticket for a peaceful Irish getaway. Along with the verdant country setting, the hotel also provides accessibility to both nearby business and cultural destinations, creating an ideal balance of comfort and convenience. The award-winning dining options and on-site deluxe spa treat guests to a memorable, scenic holiday in the heart of the same setting that inspired the poet William Butler Yeats and his artist brother, Jack B. Yeats.
- Three kilometres from Sligo's town centre
- Chic rooms and suites equipped with high-quality amenities such as Vogue mattresses from Respa
- Award-winning, AA Rosette Classiebawn Restaurant serving eclectic dishes alongside spectacular views of Sligo Bay
- Benwiskin Bar featuring the perfect place to relax with a drink and a light meal after a long day
- Solas Spa & Wellness Centre offering seven creatively designed treatment rooms, balneotherapy, a dry flotation tank and an impressive Thermal Suite featuring a Razul
- A total of 10 conference rooms at this Sligo hotel, perfect for hosting weddings, cocktail parties and meetings