Exceptional hotel welcomes Sligo guests to the wild and stunning Irish countryside
The Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo is a dynamic choice for stylish and sophisticated lodging in the countryside of Northwest Ireland. Its Rosses Point home is within proximity to town centre attractions as well as nearby outdoor excursions including golfing and surfing. The 132 rooms and suites offer the finest linens and Respa mattresses as well as Free high-speed, wireless Internet. The award-winning restaurants and on-site spa treat travellers to a memorable, scenic holiday in the heart of the same setting that inspired the poet William Butler Yeats and his artist brother, Jack B. Yeats.
- 3 kilometres from Sligo's town centre
- First-class Sligo hotel rooms and suites equipped with high-quality amenities such as Vogue mattresses from Respa
- Award-winning, AA Rosette Classiebawn Restaurant serving eclectic dishes alongside spectacular views of Sligo Bay
- Benwiskin Bar featuring the perfect place to relax with a drink and a light meal after a long day
- Solas Spa & Wellness Centre offering 7 creatively designed treatment rooms, balneotherapy, a dry flotation tank and an impressive Thermal Suite, featuring a Razul
- A total of 10 conference rooms, perfect for hosting weddings, cocktail parties and meetings