Lush parkland gardens surround this Limerick hotelSet amid 20 acres of parkland yet only a five-minute drive from Limerick's city centre, the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa welcomes guests seeking a respite from the stresses of everyday life. Many of the 154 rooms and suites at this Limerick hotel offer views of the estate's parkland gardens or of the beautiful Woodcock Mountains. Rooms feature such premier amenities as Free high-speed, wireless Internet access, and guests can indulge with spa treatments at the on-site Rain Spa & Wellness Clinic. The hotel also houses the award-winning Porters Restaurant, two hospitable bars and stylish event facilities perfect for business conferences or weddings.
- Offering a quiet retreat near the city, this Limerick hotel is only 10 kilometres from Shannon Airport.
- Ideally positioned on 20 acres of parkland gardens and parkland, the hotel is a mere five-minute drive from Limerick's historic city centre.
- Travellers can choose from 154 guest rooms including special Ladies Level Rooms, Family Rooms and Executive Suites.
- Experience a fresh approach to Irish and international cuisine at the award-winning Porters Restaurant, or sip a cocktail or nightcap at one of two stylish and inviting bars.
- Guests and meeting delegates enjoy Free high-speed, wireless Internet access throughout the hotel.
- The hotel's Rain Spa & Wellness Clinic offers a range of pampering treatments along with a fully equipped gym, indoor pool, outdoor hot tub and sauna.
- Families appreciate the Children's Playground and Activity Room, which includes a Wii® game system and a variety of indoor games.
- All public areas of the hotel are non smoking.
- This Limerick hotel offers 1,000 square metres of sophisticated ground-floor meeting facilities, with state-of-the-art technology and an on-site Meetings & Events coordinator to assist with planning and implementation.