Discover North West Ireland from our hotel in Letterkenny
Our hotel in Letterkenny is poised at the gateway to stunning North West Ireland, home of Glenveagh National Park and the Inishowen Peninsula. Marvel at breathtaking Giant's Causeway, the UNESCO World Heritage site of 40,000 interlocking basalt columns, some towering 12 metres above the crashing sea. Closer to home are friendly pubs, charming shops and Grianan Theatre. Drive a bit to Donegal Town's Craft Village to wander among the studios of its clay, iron, fabric and jewellery artists.
- Conwal Parish Church - 200 m
- St. Eunan's Cathedral - 230 m
- Donegal County Museum - 800 m
- Glenveagh National Park - 25 km
- Walls of Derry - 37 km
- Giant’s Causeway - 100 km