Discover County Donegal and Northwest Ireland from this hotel in Letterkenny
Welcoming guests with warm Irish hospitality, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Letterkenny is ideally located near the heart of the bustling city, the largest in County Donegal. Convenient for business, the hotel also provides guests with the perfect base for exploring the spectacular countryside and coast of North West Ireland. Outdoor adventure awaits in Glenveagh National Park and along the rugged shoreline of the remote Inishowen Peninsula. Boasting 114 well-furnished guest rooms, this Letterkenny hotel offers an ideal retreat after a full day. Guests enjoy such four-star amenities as Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and mini bar. The award-winning TriBeCa Restaurant, Oakk Grill Bar and an on-site fitness centre with pool ensure a comfortable, convenient stay.
- Convenient to both Donegal Airport and the City of Derry Airport, this Letterkenny hotel also affords easy access to major highways.
- Guests can choose from 114 rooms and suites at this Letterkenny hotel. Each stylish room offers thoughtful amenities, including Free high-speed, wireless Internet, cable television and coffee and tea provisions.
- The acclaimed TriBeCa Restaurant tempts guests with its award-winning Irish cuisine, prepared with the freshest local ingredients.
- Raise a glass to Ireland at the cosy Oakk Bar & Grill, where an extensive menu of beer, wine and spirits accompanies hearty pub favourites.
- The hotel fitness centre welcomes guests to enjoy its fully-equipped gym and 17-metre lap pool. After an invigorating workout, guests can relax in the steam room or sauna.
- Meeting planners and delegates appreciate the hotel's seven modern, comfortable meeting rooms. The dedicated Meetings & Events staff is happy to assist with planning team-building activities and outings, including deep-sea fishing.
- Perfect for an intimate ceremony or a gala dinner, this Letterkenny hotel provides a charming venue for weddings.