Cork Hotel blends old world charm with modern sophistication
Nestled in landscaped gardens just 10 minutes from city centre and 15 minutes from Cork Airport, the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa is ideal for both business and leisure travellers. This child-friendly Cork hotel houses 126 guest rooms and suites with urban- or ocean-inspired design styles and premier amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet and 24-hour room service. This award-winning accommodation also indulges guests with gracious dining and a full-service spa and fitness centre, including stunning hydrotherapy pool and fitness classes. This upscale hotel in Cork serves as an ideal venue for important meetings and sophisticated weddings in Ireland.
- Since opening in 2005, this hotel in Cork has received numerous awards, including Cork Conference Centre of the Year, Green Hospitality Awards and Lucinda O'Sullivan’s Best Restaurant of the Year.
- The hotel is conveniently located a short drive from Cork city centre and Cork Airport.
- The 126 guest rooms and suites feature aesthetics inspired by the city or the seashore and include a flat-screen television and Free high-speed, wireless Internet.
- The Island Grillroom welcomes with fresh, well-crafted cuisine and service friendly to families, while Banks Bar is an ideal spot to pause for a drink or snack.
- Retreat Spa features nine spacious treatment rooms and a relaxation suite, and Retreat Fitness Centre provides a hydrotherapy pool and state-of-the-art gymnasium.
- This hotel in Cork boasts nine meeting rooms in historic Ditchley House and an impressive ballroom with pre-conference area accommodating up to 450 people.