Stylish hotel welcomes Cork guests to verdant Ireland
The Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork is the premier accommodation choice in Ireland’s second-largest city. Travellers appreciate the easy access to the airport and to the city centre, as well as to an array of attractions, including the Blarney Stone. The 126 well-appointed guest rooms provide Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service. The Island Grillroom is a premier Cork eatery with its fresh cuisine and family-friendly atmosphere. Don’t miss the hydrotherapy pool and selection of special spa treatments, or you can opt for an invigorating fitness class. The upscale event facilities can accommodate a variety functions, from important meetings to sophisticated weddings.
- Awarded Cork Conference Centre of the Year, Green Hospitality Awards and Lucinda O'Sullivan’s Best Restaurant of the Year
- Only a short drive from the city centre and the airport
- A total of 126 Cork hotel rooms and suites with aesthetics inspired by the city or the seashore and amenities like a flat-screen television and Free high-speed, wireless Internet
- Fresh, well-crafted cuisine and friendly service to families at the Island Grillroom, and drinks and snacks at Banks Bar
- Retreat Spa with nine spacious treatment rooms and a relaxation suite, and Retreat Fitness Centre with a hydrotherapy pool and a state-of-the-art gymnasium
- Nine meeting rooms in historic Ditchley House and an impressive ballroom with a pre-conference area accommodating up to 450 people