Rural retreat awaits guests at this hotel in Cavan
Perfectly sited amid 1,300 rambling, bucolic acres, The Radisson Blu Farnham Estate welcomes guests to savour the great outdoors at this hotel in Cavan. Outdoor and sports enthusiasts have their choice of seven kilometres of walking and cycling trails, a championship golf course and the beautiful Farnham Estate lake. After an active day, guests can unwind and refresh in one of the 158 well-appointed rooms at this hotel in Cavan. Enjoy your favourite cocktail or glass of wine before dinner at the cosy Wine Goose Cellar. Fresh, local ingredients highlight the menu at the stylish Botanica Restaurant. Plan a successful meeting and take advantage of the hotel's superior event facilities. For the ultimate in relaxation, schedule a treatment at the Farnham Estate Health Spa or a tee time at the 18-hole golf course, designed by Jeff Howes.
- Only three kilometres from the heart of town, this hotel in Cavan is just 90 minutes from Dublin and two hours to Belfast.
- Housed in a romantic and elegant 16th-century estate, each of the 158 elegant guest rooms and suites features views of the surrounding countryside as well as amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet access.
- Celebrate fresh, local ingredients in the delectable cuisine at the Botanica Restaurant.
- Gather with colleagues or carve out a few minutes of alone time at the charming underground Wine Goose Cellar Bar.
- Indulge in your favourite health or beauty treatment at the award-winning Farnham Estate Health Spa, which includes a gymnasium, indoor-outdoor hydrotherapy infinity pool, relaxation rooms and thermal suite.
- Bring your clubs and enjoy a round of golf at the beautifully landscaped Farnham Estate Golf Course.
- A total of 11 meeting rooms and a ballroom provide the perfect setting for a memorable wedding, corporate conference or gala event.