Enjoy a relaxing, natural oasis at this Cavan hotel
The Radisson Blu Farnham Estate Hotel, Cavan, set on 1,300 acres of serene countryside, provides an idyllic place for guests to retreat on holiday in Cavan. Enjoy nature with walking trails, fishing spots and rolling countryside during the day and relax in one of the 158 comfortable rooms each evening. Top-notch seasonal, locally-sourced ingredients are the star at the on-site Botanica Bar & Restaurant, which features creative dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. After dinner, the Wine Goose Cellar is the perfect spot to relax with a refreshing cocktail or glass of wine. In addition to modern meeting facilities and a ballroom, the hotel offers world-class spa treatments at the adults-only Farnham Estate Health Spa and an 18-hole, Jeff Howes-designed golf course.
- A secluded oasis for relaxation, this hotel in Cavan is just four kilometres from town, less than 90 minutes from Dublin and two hours from Belfast.
- The hotel's 158 well-appointed guest rooms and suites offer countryside views from the heart of this pristine 16th-century rural estate.
- The Botanica Bar & Restaurant features thoughtfully prepared dishes with the freshest local produce.
- Guests can participate in tastings or grab a drink at the Wine Goose Cellar, an underground bar.
- The award-winning Farnham Estate Health Spa features 19 treatment rooms, a gymnasium, an indoor-outdoor hydrotherapy infinity pool, relaxation rooms, a thermal suite and refreshments at the spa restaurant, The Pear Tree; it is also an adults-only facility.
- Tee off at the Farnham Estate Golf Course, which spans more than 500 acres of beautiful countryside and dense woodlands.
- Host events or meetings in the conference centre, with 11 meeting rooms and space for up to 380 delegates.